Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Loftier Branches

Frequently I have to fight the impulse to turn this into a general purpose blog on sustainability, especially scientific and engineering problems in making our society cleaner, leaner, and greener. It's already mean enough.

Of course, I fight this impulse with my strong desire for this blog to remain useful as a tool for those seeking to find good farmers' markets. Luckily (!) I have discovered this new phenomenon wherein individuals with little formal journalism training - if any - write episodic, topical websites.

Namely I was looking up an old friend who I have not spoken with in some time, and discovered that this fine fellow has started a blog that lets me vicariously live out my desire to wax poetic about awesome things like alternative energy and cellulosic biofuels. He calls it Green Rumors, and after close investigation I have decided that it rocks pretty hard. And so, gentle readers, I pass its noble, epic deeds on to you. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: